- No data collected by the worldclock.revolverclock.com server is shared with third parties.
The worldclock.revolverclock.com server is located in Cologne (Köln), Germany.
A basic principle of administration is to keep the server configuration secure while running the minimum of required software and services.
In order to communicate over a network a server needs to know the IP address of a client and vice versa. For instance, if your browser requests a file or other resource from a server under the domain worldclock.revolverclock.com, the IP address of your internet connection must be transmitted t
o this server due to the nature of the underlying TCP/IP protocol.
Processing and Storage of IP Addresses
IP addresses are treated as a transient information processed in volatile memory only. Any nonvolatile storage like the logging of IP addresses is deactivated on the worldclock.revolverclock.com server by default. Logging of IP addresses may be activated temporarily when it
's neccessary for debugging purposes or when it's required to keep a stable and secure server operation for instance. In such cases IP addresses will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required. This occasional logging of IP addresses is for purposes of legitimate interests i
n accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
If a file is requested from worldclock.revolverclock.com, the following information may be stored for 7 days:
- Time and date of the request
- The requested file / resource
- The HTTP statuscode (OK, NOT FOUND etc.)
- The amount of data being transfered
- The HTTP referer (the source from which you came to this website) if available and as available. The availability depends on browser settings, metadata (configuration) of the referring website and other factors.
- The user-agent string carrying information about your web browser like the name and version of your browser
- Information about your operating system like it's name and it's version
The logged information can be used by Karma Implementor for debugging purposes, internal statistics, quality assurance but will not be published or shared.
Data Processing when Contacting worldclock.revolverclock.com
Personal data - at least the email address - is stored once an email is sent to worldclock.revolverclock.com using an email address provided at this website. Further personal data may be part of the content of the particular email. Data from emails is solely used for the processing of your req
uest. Legal basis for the processing of data from emails is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, the legitimate interest to reply to your request. The conversation data is kept for future requests. Please see the following section regarding your rights.
An order processing agreement exists between Karma Implementor and the email service provider.
- Right of access by the data subject (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure ('Right to be forgotten', Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
Use of the RevolverMaps Service on this Website